Watch this space every Friday! We will be posting a roundup of interesting links to help you stay on top of all things digital & content marketing + some random awesome gems we stumbled upon while browsing teh interwebs.
In this week’s medley:
- What Happens to Those Who Confuse Marketing Tactics with Marketing Strategy
- One of the greatest benefits of content marketing is its ability to play matchmaker: to help eligible businesses find and engage with its most desirable consumers – i.e., those who might have an active interest in what they have to offer. And because it is such a powerful driver of awareness, search is one of the main contributing factors to how successful your content will be at attracting those qualified leads. Here is how to strengthen your SEO strategy for 2017.
- The golden rule of marketing is to know your audience. To date, no generation has been as exposed and as researched as Millennials. Check out these 8 things millennials fall for.
- Is Technology Actually Making Us Less Productive?
- Hiring the wrong freelance graphic designer can make or break your brand or marketing objectives. A designer that can’t complete projects on time, lacks the ability to adapt to your brand aesthetic, or has never taken on the type of work you’re doing could cause you to lose business. Regardless of the type of project you’re hiring a designer for, it’s important to make sure you’re bringing in the right person for the job. Pose these six questions to each candidate before making a hire.
Have a wonderful weekend and see you next week!